Latest Interim Vacancies
Interim Depot Manager- 1995£Day Rate + ExpensesSouth East
Interim Transport Manager – 1998£Day Rate + ExpensesSouth East
Interim NPD Technologist – 2047TIDay Rate + ExpensesEast Midlands
Interim Process Manager – 2051TIDay rate + ExpensesWest Midlands
Interim Senior NPD Technologist – 1951TIDay Rate + ExpensesEast Midlands
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Technical Services Manager – 2153DS28,000 - £32,000 Per AnnumEast Midlands
Process Technologist – 2152DS£30,000 - £35,000 per annumEast Midlands Region
Specification Technologist – 1992BCNegotiableEast midlands
Technical Services Manager – 1249BC£50'000East Midlands
Technical manager – 1473BCup to £70k plus carBedfordshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "I have found Elliot to be professional, personable and very helpful. The standard of his written presentation skills is very high and he is able to work with people in a very collaborative fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending Elliot as a recruiter and would work with him again, should the opportunity arise."JFQuality Assurance & Technical Manager
- "I have worked with AIM for over three years both as a candidate and a client. Success is directly attributed to a determined approach in delivering on promises through concise matching of candidates to the clients’ requirements and vice versa. Additionally, I believe the ability to "get things done" and effective communication gives an edge over the competition. I would recommend AIM to any prospective candidate and/or client."GYSupply Chain Manager
- "Elliot is professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable recruiter that is true to his word. He goes that extra mile to ensure you are comfortable with any assignments / projects he is presenting. He is positive in his approach and was driven in his attitude to find the right role and ensure he was first over the line! I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call him. "ASInterim Site Director
- "As a candidate, I do feel Elliot looks for opportunities that will suit me. He knows what suits having taken the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on his professionalism towards his clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- "Elliot is a very professional recruiter who works tirelessly to find candidates a position. He regularly makes contact with candidates and keeps in touch. Elliot keeps you informed all through the process of finding a position and beyond constantly staying in touch to see if you have concerns and he offers his help and support every step of the way. Elliot is top of the league in his profession and I would recommend him to everyone for any recruitment needs."CGProduction Manager
- "I have worked with Alan and AIM Interims for around 3 years – may even have been the first placement. During that time we have always had an open an honest dialogue about who the contract is with, what the client is expecting, how long it will run for, what the objectives are and my expectations for daily rates. On my interviews up to date Alan has always briefed the client with regards to my skill set so they are fully aware of what I can bring to the contract which means that the interview is not about who I am but what I can do to add value."DPInterim Technical Manager
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...