Latest Interim Vacancies
Interim Zone Manager (2374)Anywhere
Operations & CI
Project Engineering ManagerAnywhere
Interim Factory ManagerStaffordshire
Concept Technologist / Development Chef (2341)Lincolnshire
Interim Front Line Manager x 2 – Northamptonshire – Immediate StartNorthamptonshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- “I am currently in the middle of my third consecutive interim consignment with AIM Interims. As food specialists they are very impressive with the professionalism and fairness that they show when striking the essential balance between interim manager and client. They have a thorough understanding of both and can create win/win situations.”DHInterim Operations Director
- “AIM's extensive knowledge of the food industry has proved invaluable in providing me with quality interim and permanent staff over a range of disciplines. This, combined with their excellent response time, certainly makes AIM a preferred provider.”EWHead of Human Resources
- “Having moved into interim management I was fortunate enough to be contacted by AIM Interims. AIM have not only placed me on excellent assignments, many running for in excess of 18 months, but have also given extensive support and advice relating to the terms of reference of the contracts.” The Team at AIM are very professional, but more importantly, they regard their Interims as the front line representatives of their business professionalism, client commitment, standards and ethos.”BFInterim Operations Manager
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- “I have just embarked on my third assignment with AIM Interims. Throughout my dealings with AIM they have been totally professional: assignments well suited to both my skills and the clients’ needs have been found promptly and efficiently, the team have provided helpful support when required and the administration is always capably handled.”ASInterim Technical Manager
- "I have used AIM's services recently, and found them different than quite a few other recruitment consultants I worked with. I was given refreshingly open and honest feedback which was very helpful. Assistance on the recruitment process was straight to the point and concise in a friendly manner. I am happy to their services again."YLLearning and Development Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...