Latest Interim Vacancies
Interim Depot Manager- 1995£Day Rate + ExpensesSouth East
Interim Transport Manager – 1998£Day Rate + ExpensesSouth East
Interim NPD Technologist – 2047TIDay Rate + ExpensesEast Midlands
Interim Process Manager – 2051TIDay rate + ExpensesWest Midlands
Interim Senior NPD Technologist – 1951TIDay Rate + ExpensesEast Midlands
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Shift Manager – 2114SS£35-40kEast Midlands
Raw Materials Technologist – 2134DS£24,000 - £27,000 per annumEast Midlands
Specification Technologist – 1992BCNegotiableEast midlands
Technical Services Manager – 1249BC£50'000East Midlands
Technical manager – 1473BCup to £70k plus carBedfordshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director
- "I have known Elliot for a number of years now both as a candidate and customer. He has a first class knowledge of the food industry and works tirelessly to find the right match for both parties. I would not hesitate to recommend Elliot ."AFInterim CEO
- "I've worked with AIM a few times as an interim and always found them to be professional, pro-active and keen to get the best for their interims".SFInterim Technical Manager
- "I had a pleasure of working with Elliot while searching for a new role. Elliot turned out to be very professional and efficient headhunter. Especially Elliot's support in negotiating terms and conditions of my future employment was invaluable. Highly recommended."WBProduction Shift Manager
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director
- “It is AIM’s partnership approach that really makes them stand out from the crowd. Engaging an AIM Interim is more than simply filling a role, Alan is always available to discuss developments and, drawing on his own experiences, provide another perspective on getting the best out of an assignment.”AMGroup Operations Director
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...