Latest Interim Vacancies
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Commercial Project ManagerOxfordshire
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias)Leek, Staffordshire
Multiple Engineering opportunitiesMultiple locations: Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Hertfordshire and South East,
Technical Manager (2308)Northamptonshire
Maintenance Manager (2306)North Lincolnshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- “Having moved into interim management I was fortunate enough to be contacted by AIM Interims. AIM have not only placed me on excellent assignments, many running for in excess of 18 months, but have also given extensive support and advice relating to the terms of reference of the contracts.” The Team at AIM are very professional, but more importantly, they regard their Interims as the front line representatives of their business professionalism, client commitment, standards and ethos.”BFInterim Operations Manager
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- "Tom is currently supporting me to find a new role. Following a telephone conversation I met with Tom to discuss matters further. I found him to be very professional and diligent. It was obvious that he knows his business very well. Tom has kept me updated since our meeting and I have had an exciting interview with a potential employer as a consequence of him gaining in-depth knowledge of my requirements and knowing where to place me unlike other recruiters who have tried to put me forward for just about anything. All in all, I find that Tom continues to be professional, polite, courteous, hardworking and diligent. I will keep in touch with him even after he finds me a position."RK CDM H&S Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director
- “I am currently in the middle of my third consecutive interim consignment with AIM Interims. As food specialists they are very impressive with the professionalism and fairness that they show when striking the essential balance between interim manager and client. They have a thorough understanding of both and can create win/win situations.”DHInterim Operations Director
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...