Latest Permanent Vacancies
Factory Manager (2234)East Midlands
Operations & CI
Engineering Shift Manager (2235)Staffordshire
Engineering Shift Manager (2232)Nth Lincolnshire/Sth Yorkshire
Factory Compliance Technologist (2230)South Yorkshire
Technical Manager (2228)East Midlands
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "Very professional to deal with and never give less than 100% help as a recruiter. Always willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure clients get the best possible opportunity"SSShift Manager
- "AIM have got me more contracts than any other Interim Recruiter that I deal with. They took the time to actually meet with me, not just once but on several occasions and appreciate the importance to me of not firing my CV off to anyone and everyone just because on paper I am a match for a contract. They actually know me and match me to clients I have a good chance of fitting with. This has long been a feature of AIM and its very reassuring that the company is maintaining the standards it set out with."WAInterim Technical Manager
- "I have worked with AIM on a number of key appointments over recent months, their ability to understand the client's brief quickly and supply top quality candidates within a demanding time scales is second to none."NAOperations Director
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- "AIM are very professional and approachable, I have worked on a number of different assignments for AIM Interims, I find their ability to match the clients’ needs to the interim resources available second to none. I am always happy to work with AIM and highly recommend them to other interims and clients who are looking for interims."PHInterim Engineering Manager
- "I have worked with Alan and AIM Interims for around 3 years – may even have been the first placement. During that time we have always had an open an honest dialogue about who the contract is with, what the client is expecting, how long it will run for, what the objectives are and my expectations for daily rates. On my interviews up to date Alan has always briefed the client with regards to my skill set so they are fully aware of what I can bring to the contract which means that the interview is not about who I am but what I can do to add value."DPInterim Technical Manager
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Title: Interim General Manager (2208) Location: North West Day Rate: Competitive + expenses Duration: 3 – 6 months Interim...