We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- “AIM's extensive knowledge of the food industry has proved invaluable in providing me with quality interim and permanent staff over a range of disciplines. This, combined with their excellent response time, certainly makes AIM a preferred provider.”EWHead of Human Resources
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- “I have worked with AIM Interims consistently for the last four years and have just been placed on my 5th consecutive assignment. Their professionalism and support throughout this period has been outstanding. One of AIM's main attributes which never ceases to impress me is their sheer determination to find the right positions for their people. I am both pleased and proud to be associated with the company.”MMInterim General Manager
“Faced with a business losing £16 million a year you have to gain control as quickly as possible, the speed and efficiency with which AIM was able to source the right people to support our recovery programme made a real difference.
Alan clearly understood the issues and challenges we faced at Minsterley and did a great job in finding experienced food industry professionals who were able to hit the ground running and add real value from day one.”KGMD
- "I have worked with AIM for over four years during this time they have supplied many permanent and interim resources to a number of businesses I have worked with. They are quick to understand the clients brief as well as understanding the organisations culture with which the candidates would be working in. "NAOperations Director
- “Having moved into interim management I was fortunate enough to be contacted by AIM Interims. AIM have not only placed me on excellent assignments, many running for in excess of 18 months, but have also given extensive support and advice relating to the terms of reference of the contracts.” The Team at AIM are very professional, but more importantly, they regard their Interims as the front line representatives of their business professionalism, client commitment, standards and ethos.”BFInterim Operations Manager