Role title: Multi-skilled Engineers (2422)
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Attractive remuneration and benefits
AIM recruitment has a new opportunities for Multi-Skilled Engineers to join a leading high-quality meat manufacturer who supply the UK’s major supermarket.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Multi-Skilled Engineer is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
- Continuous Improvement – Systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve factory lines and equipment reliability and efficiency using the tools available.
- Reactive, preventative and planned maintenance
- Perform root cause analysis and fault finding
- Application of LEAN techniques
- Application / adherence of TPM
- Proven years practical engineering experience with a strong electrical bias
- Food factory production / manufacturing experience essential.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Exceptional fault finding / root cause analysis skills
- PLC experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.