Are you an HSE Business Partner with experience working in a food manufacturing environment who is looking for an opportunity to be home based?
AIM Recruitment have a new opportunity for an HSE Business Partner to join a large food manufacturer across the UK. As the Divisional HSE Business Partner you will be responsible for running the H&S department, managing site HSE Managers and providing support for all projects across your division.
HSE Business Partner
£50,000 – £55,000
Home based but travel required to sites across numerous sites
- You will be part of the CSR team and be responsible for safety, health & environmental risk management across numerous sites within your division
- You will be responsible for providing practical, proactive advice to site SHE Managers who are reporting into you
- Advising, guiding and coaching management on all matters relating to SHE & develop
- Supporting site SHE roles in driving site performance and day to day tasks.
- You will be expected to lead on claims management and implement improvement projects.
If this sounds like it fits your experience and ambitions moving forward, please do get in contact with Jordan to discuss the opportunity further.