Interim Operations Manager (2391)
Competitive Day Rate + Expenses
im Recruitment are currently recruiting an interim Operations Manager to work for one of the nations leading chilled food manufacturers. We are keen to speak to candidates with experience in interim food manufacturing production management so if you are looking for your next challenge then get in touch.
- Floor based management of all staff to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Liaise and agree all manning levels, recruitment, training, development and the discipline of all personnel.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the Company HR Manual, also meet all weekly, monthly and yearly deadlines.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the Company Health & Safety Manual, also meeting all deadlines.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the HACCP and Quality Manual, also meeting all requirements.
- To manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate and motivate.
- Create a management style which encourages all employees to think Safety First.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to handle and prioritise conflicting issues.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Organised and good time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Confidence to negotiate, challenge and influence.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Strong man management skills.