Interim Operations Shift Manager
Competitive day rate + Expenses
Aim Recruitment are currently recruiting an Interim Operations Shift Manager to work for one of the UK’s leading chilled food manufacturers.
We are keen to speak to candidates with experience in High Speed production lines, highly automated environment with small teams working closely with engineering & hygiene.
If you have experience in interim management, are immediately available and are looking for your next challenge then get in touch.
- Floor based management of all staff and machinery to ensure production targets are always met.
- Liaise and agree all manning levels, recruitment, training, development and the discipline of all personnel.
- To manage the whole environment for any given shift ensuring production targets are met, driving efficiency and best practice.
- Create a management style which encourages all employees to think of ways to improve sight performance and efficiency.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the Company HR Manual, also meet all weekly, monthly and yearly deadlines.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the Company Health & Safety Manual, also meeting all deadlines.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the HACCP and Quality Manual, also meeting all requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to handle and prioritise conflicting issues.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a chilled high speed multi line food manufacturing environment.
- Organised and good time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Confidence to negotiate, challenge and influence both up and down management levels.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications – reporting skills are key.