Job Title: Process Audit Manager (2443)
Based at: Midlands/East Anglia
Reporting to: Group QA Manager
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose Summary/Accountabilities:
Ensure the site is compliant via the Quality Systems and Procedures with all customer Codes of Practice and Standard Operating Procedures. Monitor and report site performance ready for external audit examination.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Group Quality and HACCP Manuals are up to date and inline with BRC and customer requirements.
- Ensure all customer requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Update the site’s Management Team with any new requirements or any changes to the existing standards.
- Preparation and completion of all 3rd party audits.
- Ensure full product traceability throughout the process.
- Prepare and assist in Customer visits.
- Conduct all internal audits (Procedure and Integrity).
- Coordinate all the corrective actions from external and internal audits and customer visits.
- Provide all the information needed for monthly Quality meetings
- Provide various tend analysis as and when required
- Ensure only correct and up-to-date documents are used.
- Deliver continuous site improvement and implement the best practice / new processes where possible.
- Provide support to QC and QA Managers as and when required.
- To ensure the adequate training and supervision of all staff, including agency workers.
- To ensure that appropriate training is recognised and carried out where required
- To ensure the continual development of your team to give maximum flexibility and adequate cover in times of absence.
- To conduct performance reviews and/or appraisal with all direct reports and manage there performance thereafter.
- To control absence, timekeeping including break times and conduct Return to Work interviews following all absences.
- To ensure any sub standard performance issues are addressed promptly, documented adequately and followed through to a satisfactory resolution.
- To motivate the team to ensure maximum performance levels.
- To manage team holidays to ensure all areas are adequately staffed at all times.
- To deliver regular team briefings to keep employees informed of company performance, HR issues, customer feedback, H&S issues and product knowledge.
- Be responsible for your own safety and do not jeopardise the health and safety of others
- Correct, or report, unsafe practices or conditions.
- Co-operate with managers in maintaining a safe place of work.
- Follow safe working procedures and safety rules.
- Follow the correct procedure if accidents occur.
- Ensure suitable personal protective equipment is worn where appropriate
- Ensure the safe operation of machinery in accordance with the safe system of work.
- To ensure that all relevant equipment if applicable is signed in and out of the appropriate register.
- Understand and comply with company policy about the environment.
- Reduce environmental waste where possible by e.g. turning off machines when not in use, turning off lights etc.
- Correct, or report, poor environmental practices or conditions.
- Report instances of energy and other waste and act to correct poor environmental procedures.
Quality & Documentation Responsibilities:
- To ensure for all areas under your direct control that all documentation is being completed accurately and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- To ensure total compliance with all paperwork systems.
- To ensure due diligence systems are maintained.
- To ensure quality standards of product are maintained and that quantities and packaging are correct and in accordance with customer requirements.
Interested? Please contact Dave at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.