Role title: Engineering Project Manager (2440)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects from perimeter to factory wall. Manage CAPEX spend of c£2-3M pa.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, performance of personnel) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team. Ensure we have the correct capability within that team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project sponsor and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverable s and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Must have proven experience not only managing a team but managing their workload and progression.
- Proven Project Management experience within the food preparation environment would be hugely advantageous.
- End to end project experience, from planning through to implementation and establishing controls.
- Exceptional budget control and a history of delivering on time and within budget.
- Proven production line installation experience
- CAPEX project experience
- Passionate and highly motivated character.
Interested? Please contact me via Jordan@aim-recruitment.co.uk or 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.