We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Executive Vacancies
- “I have just embarked on my third assignment with AIM Interims. Throughout my dealings with AIM they have been totally professional: assignments well suited to both my skills and the clients’ needs have been found promptly and efficiently, the team have provided helpful support when required and the administration is always capably handled.”ASInterim Technical Manager
- "Tom helped me get my current position - Process Technologist. He was diligent in pursuing feedback from my then prospective employers and treated me with the utmost respect, kindness and professionalism; making me feel even more assured that I would get this position. His tenacity and negotiation skills are qualities that would benefit anyone looking for a role within the food industry. I therefore offer my recommendation to Mr Tom Irons without reservations."IRProcess Technologist
- “I have worked with AIM Interims consistently for the last four years and have just been placed on my 5th consecutive assignment. Their professionalism and support throughout this period has been outstanding. One of AIM's main attributes which never ceases to impress me is their sheer determination to find the right positions for their people. I am both pleased and proud to be associated with the company.”MMInterim General Manager
- "I've worked with AIM a few times as an interim and always found them to be professional, pro-active and keen to get the best for their interims".SFInterim Technical Manager
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- "I have worked with AIM for over four years during this time they have supplied many permanent and interim resources to a number of businesses I have worked with. They are quick to understand the clients brief as well as understanding the organisations culture with which the candidates would be working in. "NAOperations Director