Latest Interim Vacancies
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Health & Safety ManagerWest Midlands
Production PlannerNorth America
National Account ManagerNorth America
Various Factory Management Positions – Middle East/AfricaMiddle East/Africa
Operations Director (USA)New York
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "AIM are very professional and approachable, I have worked on a number of different assignments for AIM Interims, I find their ability to match the clients’ needs to the interim resources available second to none. I am always happy to work with AIM and highly recommend them to other interims and clients who are looking for interims."PHInterim Engineering Manager
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- "I have used AIM's services recently, and found them different than quite a few other recruitment consultants I worked with. I was given refreshingly open and honest feedback which was very helpful. Assistance on the recruitment process was straight to the point and concise in a friendly manner. I am happy to their services again."YLLearning and Development Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
- I would like to thank you for all your help with finding the right role for me, the whole experience of looking for a new role is normally fragmented, frustrating and very time consuming but, I must say that the whole process of looking for my next opportunity from start to finish was made so much easier by AIM Recruitment. Firstly you listened to my needs and concerns and tailored the job search for suitable vacancies, once we had discussed and finalised on a particular role suitable for my needs we held Skype chats so that we could talk without sending lots of messages or using lots of phone calls and also provide that personal touch of actually seeing the person that I was dealing with. Secondly we had several update calls at each stage of the process where we would both update each other on the progress we both were making this allowed any issues/questions to be resolved quickly, and good feedback exchanged. The calls also come across as you really did care about helping me and I was not just a number. Thirdly you had the time to go through any additional interview techniques that would be useful to myself also if you were not available then another member of your team would be able to help and always seemed to be up to speed where we were in the process which was refreshing as this was not the case when I spoke to other recruitment companies. Lastly you kept in contact even once I had accepted a new position you did not just stop communicating, this was especially welcomed as I didn't feel like just another statistic on your companies books. Even once I start my new position I know that you will follow up on how things are going and will help with any teething issues I may encounter which is very reassuring on my part. So once again a big thank you to the AIM team for making this experience as enjoyable as it could be.DWHSE Manager
- Professional to a " T" Ben has the approach of understanding both client and candidate by his approach to the industry and sectors needs and requirements, it's a fast paced market our there and Ben is a front runner. I would recommend Ben to anyone who is in need of a interim or permanent solution or indeed anyone looking for such a role for themselves. Contact Ben, above all else he has a sense of humour which you need if meeting with me as it's good to smile .ASSite Director
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...