Role title: Engineering Administrator
Location: Bo’ness, Scotland (Central)
We are recruiting on behalf of our food manufacturing client in the Grangemouth area of Scotland (Central region), for a contract administrator to support the Engineering department and it’s Maintenance Engineers.
This is a great opportunity to join an established but consistently growing organisation who offer excellent facilities and a friendly team.
- Manage the spares stores and the booking in and out of engineering spares
- General administration
- Answering telephone
- Raising purchase orders
- Booking in to site of contractors
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Engineering Management
- Proven years as an Administrator
- Engineering environments experience advantageous but not essential
- Food factory production / manufacturing experience advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.