Field Service Engineers – BeNeLux – Fluent in Dutch
As Field Service Engineer, you are responsible for the maintenance and set-up of a wide variety of food processing machinery. The installations vary from older more mechanical equipment to the latest highly automated range. Your working area is Europe and you are willing to travel and stay abroad during working weeks. Occasional tasks outside of Europe are to be expected. The work on the installations will be mainly mechanical with focus on maximizing the reliability and accuracy of the equipment. Signalling of failures, tweaking the set-up and instructing users will also be part of your work.
Your profile and qualifications:
Main task is to replace parts preventively on the packaging lines;
- The preparation and execution of the maintenance and service work;
- Testing, tweaking and commissioning of machinery at the end of service work;
- Solving breakdowns;
- Be the main contact at the customer (external) and communicate about the progress (internal);
- Give user instructions and advice on-site to the customer;
- Arrange project administration, make reports and specify the required parts for service/upgrade.