Role title: Field Service Technicians
Location: UK wide – multiple roles
Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 pa + Car + Tools + Benefits
Our client is one of the world’s leading global suppliers of weighing solutions. The company designs, manufacturers, markets and services a broad range of high-quality industrial products and weighing systems, specifically in this instance to the food manufacturing industry.
We are currently seeking to recruit and appoint multiple Field Service Technicians to join our client’s organisation with numerous vacancies available across the UK but including, Edinburgh Scotland, Basildon Essex, High Wycombe Hertfordshire and Cambridge.
Responsibilities & duties
- To provide effective and technically competent breakdown and preventative maintenance services to test, measurement and specialist products and systems at a variety of sites.
- To calibrate test, measurement and specialist products and systems.
- Identify and communicate to the customers, solutions to problems they encounter with the performance of their test, measurement and specialist equipment.
- Identify changes to individual customer contracts in terms of equipment covered, customer contact information and site requirements.
- Responsible for the accurate management of spare parts stock to ensure high levels of ‘first time fix’.
- Maintain accurate records, (paper and electronic), at all times.
- Proven practical engineering / technician experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong ‘Customer Service’ delivery skills and experience
- Exceptional fault finding / root cause analysis skills
- Good attention to detail
- Focus on Health & Safety
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load as well as keep calm in fast- paced and pressurised environments.
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.