Job title: Group Operations Director
Salary: £100-140,000 + Benefits
About the role:
I’ve been contacted by a business that is looking to add a strategic Senior Operations Director to their team to head up the European operation.
Ideally you will have experience in managing a number of manufacture facilities – if you have European experience then even better.
Management of 2+ Sites, maximising operational efficiencies over Manufacturing & Supply Chain & delivery of a 5 year plan to ensure customer SLA is achieved over seasonal fluctuations.
What skills are required?
– 5+ years Senior Management experience within manufacturing
– Need to be a strategic Operations Director, natural gravitas with the ability to create a structure for your senior team to follow.
– Managing all aspects of the business from Supply Chain & Operations through to Commercial & Engineering delivering the most cost effective & top quality products possible.
What experience do you need?
– 5+ years + Senior Management experience
– Printing / Horticulture experience would be a bonus
– Ability to speak other languages would be a bonus but not essential.
Interested? Please contact Ben at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 668719 / 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.