Role title: Interim Engineering Manager
Location: Philippines, Asia
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for an Interim Engineering Manager to join a leading global printing organisation and help turn around their current Engineering department and showcase the standards adhered to in UK manufacturing.
- Control of all aspects of the engineering function including all day-to-day engineering issues, strategic initiatives, process development, continuous improvement and change programme. Additionally, you will be accountable for the development of the culture and skills of the engineering team. You will have people management responsibility for a team of disciplined multi-skilled engineers providing 24/7 cover for the site.
- Ensure delivery of site KPI’s and engineering KPI’s for availability of the manufacturing and service equipment by carrying out scheduled and planned activities to reduce plant downtime.
- Coach and develop high performance teams to ensure there is effective management to motivate and drive the engineering team to achieve world class performance
- To ensure department external and internal auditing requirements are satisfied and standards are achieved to meet external accreditation standards
- Ensure engineering infrastructure and systems are resourced and in compliance to meet legal and statutory requirements.
- The Site Engineering Manager must be capable, of ensuring quick reaction to daily business needs and able to balance this against dedicating an appropriate amount of time and energy to developing improvement strategies.
- Engineering degree and/or equivalent, (HND, HNC etc).
- Strategic approach to achieving work outcomes.
- People management and leadership experience.
- Computer Maintenance Management System experience.
- Commitment to workplace health and safety at all times.
- Previous print and print packaging manufacturing experience is essential
Are you a natural leader in complex, pressurised environments and looking for your next move? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.