Role title: Interim Project Engineering Manager
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a proven Interim Project Engineering Manager to join a leading food manufacturer.
This role will initially run for a period of circa 5 months, managing the delivery of multiple CAPEX projects, including new machinery commissioning, building remodel, extensions and production lines.
The Project Manager will be the focal point of installation, commissioning, managing suppliers and sub-contractors, with responsibility for all site activity at the client’s premises and the key point of contact with the client.
- Proven Project Management experience with a history of delivering on time and within budget.
- Proven production line installation experience
- Previous machine build / commissioning experience
- Exceptional budget control
- Proven stakeholder manager (C-suite)
- CAPEX project experience
- Strong people manager and motivator
- Passionate and highly motivated character.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.