Interim Specification Technologist
Competitive day rate
Our client is looking for an interim Specification Technologist to help with some urgent retailer requirements. Initially this will be offered as a 3 month contract where you will need to be site based for the majority of the time, this may become more flexible as the contract moves forward.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Completion of online and manual specification templates
- Working with Technical Managers, Product Developers, suppliers and relevant stakeholders to deliver detailed specifications
- Create check, review and approve client artwork, labels and packaging
- Organise pack copy review meetings with Product Developers and relevant stakeholders to ensure artwork consistency meetings are completed in accordance with timelines
- Review and maintain customer specification manuals and recipe management systems
If you would like to apply for this job please send a current CV to James@aim-recruitment.co.uk or call James Schofield on 01159 234651 to discuss in more detail.