Role title: Multi-skilled Engineer (electrical bias) – Days
Salary: £36,600 pa + benefits
Our client is a leading UK brand and food manufacturer based here in Nottingham.
They are looking for an Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team to support the delivery the sites operational performance targets.
- A recognised time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline with ONC/HNC qualifications
- Able to trouble shooting on fast moving equipment and have some knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Positive pro-active, can do approach
- Experience of FMCG, short shelf life products
- Understanding of HACCP
- Basic Food Hygiene
Hours: 6am to 6pm, 3 on 3 off
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.