Night Shift Manager
Location – Derbyshire
£40k + benefits
Aim Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Night Shift Manager in Derbyshire on behalf of one of our clients.
We are keen to speak to candidates with experience in the food industry, a background of working within meat sector (ideally primary/kill stage) would be beneficial.
If you have experience within Night Shift operations management, have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge then get in touch.
- Floor based management of all staff and machinery to ensure production targets are always achieved which constantly striving to improve performance.
- Liaise and agree all manning levels with the SLT, assist with essential recruitment, team training & development of all personnel within your remit.
- To manage the whole environment for any given shift, ensuring production targets are met, driving efficiencies and best practice for all aspects of the production area.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritise work load & handle all daily operational issues.
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of the food to go sector, ready meal manufacturing would be another ideal experience.
- You need to be well organised, a strong team leader and understand lean manufacturing principles.
Interested? Know someone who might be? Please get in touch with me on 07595 668719, 0115 923 4651 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org