Are you currently on the look out for your next NPD Technologist role?
I am working with a well-known food manufacturer supplying the major retailers, predominantly M&S (ideally you will have experience working with them), to find new development technologist to help scale up and launch new products.
The role will include:
- Working closely with Process technologists at the factory trial stage
- Creating concepts in line with client briefs and internal discussions, but making sure factory capability is considered
- Ensuring target raw material cost is always kept in mind and adhered to
- Working with new packaging for the new concepts to ensure it is always appropriate
- Preparing/co-ordinating product samples for internal feasibility meetings, and take part in customer presentations, concept reviews and concept sign off
- Identifying any requirement for additional equipment / capital investment