Job title: Operations Manager
Location: South Midlands
Salary: £50-70,000 + Benefits (dependent on experience)
About the role:
A well-known food manufacturer in South Midlands are looking for an Operations Manager to compliment the current management structure within one of their fresh produce sites.
Ideally you will have experience in managing a fresh food production environment, containing a multitude of products in different manufacturing areas.
Short shelf life product, lots of change overs & varying product – you will need to be able to cope with large volumes & seasonal fluctuation.
What skills are required?
– Food production manufacturing experience – ideally within the fresh produce sector
– Need to be a hands on Manager, spend most of your time on the production floor working on improving the existing processes rather then reinventing the wheel.
– Managing a small team of production managers on a daily basis to deliver the most cost effective & top quality products possible in line with customer orders.
What experience do you need?
– 3 years + operations management experience
– Fresh Produce manufacturing experience
– Lean Manufacturing principles would be a bonus.
Interested? Please contact Ben at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 07595 668719 / 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.