Salary – up to £65k DOE
We are recruiting an Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of Production ensuring high quality is maintained and driving performance improvement.
We’re looking for someone with
- Significant experience in an operations/ production leadership role in food manufacturing driving talent agenda and developing high performing teams.
- Experience in of managing teams of >100.
- Experience of managing complex ER cases.
- Experience in cross-functional internal & external stakeholder’s management
- Strong influencing and change management skills.
- Demonstrable project management skills (planning, organising, and managing resources to bring about successful project completion).
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Experience working in TPM and lean manufacturing environments.
- HSE qualification (NEBOS, ISOH or equivalent).
- Ability to drive Continuous Improvement agenda.
- Knowledge of an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred), manufacturing methods and related equipment.
- Experience in the development and managing of large departmental forecasting with a good level of financial acumen.
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Co-ordinating and controlling all daily factory manufacturing activities.
- Implementing coaching and development plans linked to career aspirations and capabilities.
- Monitoring health and well-being amongst team.
- Managing disciplinaries through to dismissals.
- Working effectively with all other departments, Site Leadership Team and external stakeholders.
- Deputising for General Manager during absence.
- Empowering people – team leadership, including coaching, training, and motivating personnel (5 direct reports).
- Identifying and addressing training gaps and opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Providing insight for revenue and capital spend as required to optimise operational performance and cost base.
- Resolving issues leading to customer complaints.
- Maintaining and improving factory safety record.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements to Production and Process to increase output.
- Managing departmental budgets; monitoring, controlling and reducing spend whilst maintaining productivity and output.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply and I will get in touch to set up a call so we can discuss in more detail, I look forward to hearing from you!