Job title: General Manager
Salary: £80-100,000 + Benefits
About the role:
A well-known ambient food manufacturer in Lincolnshire are looking for an General Manager to lead one of its larger sites.
Ideally you will have experience in managing a large ambient food manufacture facility – if you have bakery experience then even better.
Management of total site, maximising change overs & delivery of customer SLA – you will need to be able to cope with large volumes & seasonal fluctuation.
What skills are required?
– 10+ years Food production manufacturing experience – ideally within the ambient / bakery sector
– Need to be a strategic General Manager, the ability to create a structure for your senior team to follow, leading from the front developing the existing processes rather then reinventing the wheel.
– Managing all aspects of the business from Engineering / Supply Chain & Operations on a daily basis to deliver the most cost effective & top quality products possible in line with customer orders.
What experience do you need?
– 10 years + operations management experience
– Bakery / ambient manufacturing experience would be a bonus
– Lean Manufacturing principles would be a bonus.
Interested? Please contact Ben at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 668719 / 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.