Job title: Operations Manager
Location: Mid Wales
Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
About the role:
A well-known food manufacturer in Central Wales are looking for an Operations Manager to compliment the current management structure.
Ideally you will have experience in managing a complex production environment, containing both high & low care + gluten free manufacturing areas – if you have bakery experience then even better.
Short shelf life products, lots of change overs & hand finished product – you will need to be able to cope with large volumes & seasonal fluctuation.
What skills are required?
– Food production manufacturing experience – ideally within the bakery sector
– Need to be a hands on Manager, spend most of your time on the production floor working on improving the existing processes rather then reinventing the wheel.
– Managing a small team of production managers on a daily basis to deliver the most cost effective & top quality products possible in line with customer orders.
What experience do you need?
– 3 years + operations management experience
– Bakery manufacturing experience
– Lean Manufacturing principles would be a bonus.
Interested? Please contact Ben at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 668719 / 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.