We are currently recruiting for a permanent Planning Manager for a protein factory (non kill-site) based in the South West.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To provide an interface between Operations and Commercial teams
- To maintain accurate Promotion Calendars and forecasts
- To provide forecast interpretation: production schedules, factory loading, MRP, inventory projections
- To balance factory capacity and demand
- To manage material ordering schedules and inventory control
- To support and deliver New Product Development projects
- To facilitate delivery of Projects and Engineering shutdowns
- To promote collaborative planning with suppliers
- Anticipate the possible demands and outcomes of a particular task or situation – gathers information, plans and prioritizes appropriately
It is essential for this role that all applicants must have had experience within a fast-paced planning environment and managing a team. They must also have knowledge of the relevant systems and Microsoft packages such as SAP, Excel, Powerpoint and Word whilst also having previous scheduling and capacity planning experience.
It goes without saying that this individual would need to be a strong influencer and communicator, whilst having experience of a customer facing role.
To learn more please speak to David Boon at AIM Recruitment