Scheduler / Planners – USA
Posted on February 5, 2019 in
- Design all project schedule and contract agreements and ensure integrity of data in all project life cycle and prepare required reports to provide support to all clients.
- Prepare an efficient Contract Master Schedule and maintain knowledge of all key project milestones.
- Administer project from conceptualisation to implementation and evaluate all issues.
- Ensure compliance to schedule and manage all project deliverables.
- Administer all projects and assist in appropriate distribution of all project hours.
- Evaluate all man hours spent for various activities and prepare accurate reports for same and maintain record of all project progress.
- Evaluate all fabrication site and vendor schedule and ensure adherence to contract master schedule.
- Ensure efficiency of all schedule plant production with help of ERP business system software
- Collaborate with all cross functional team to maintain quality assurance for all activities.
- Assist to identify and resolve all issues in normal operations and manage all communication for all schedule disruption.
- Design and manage all stock transfer requests for ERP system.
- Provide all update on information systems and maintain all technical and non technical information and monitor all manufacturing processes.
- Perform audits on various plans and prepare all required documents and provide required training to all subordinates.
- Participate in all process engineering meetings.
- Provide support to all process control operations and recommend improvements.
This role is starting soon.