Do you have a flair and genuine interest for food and process development, coupled with experience of working in a product development team, ideally with in chilled high-care?
This role would really be a great opportunity for someone working as a Process Technologist at the moment but would like to take on more responsibility and have more autonomy. You will be tasked with creating a system of constant CI and working very closely with the central NPD team.
Senior Process Technologist
£35,000 – £40,000
The role will include:
- Driving the continuous improvement of site product quality
- Managing the investigation into customer complaints product withdrawals
- Allergen risk assessments as well as risk assessments for all new suppliers, ingredients and packaging.
- Assist in the preparation, issue and document control of product specifications for new product launches and modifications to existing site products
- To organise and carry out the necessary factory trials and to analyse current processes with a view to making efficiency improvements. Evaluating process improvements including recipe changes and manufacturing equipment
- Participation in trials of new equipment with operations team in order to ensure product standards are maintained. To include commissioning of new equipment where appropriate
If this is something you feel would make excellent use of your skills and you can bring passion and innovation to the role, please give us a call on 01159 234 651.