AIM are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a well known and prominent North East Lincolnshire based food manufacturer who due to recent growth and continued financial investment are looking for a Specification Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
We have been working with this business for several years and they really do have a fantastic culture, ethos and working environment where you would undoubtedly be very happy.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with a couple of years experience in Specification Writing but will consider people with at least 6 months experience in Specifications writing with a food manufacturing site.
Some of the key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Support in the generation and maintenance of Manufacturing specifications ensuring they are accurately aligned to the Finished product (customer) specification
- Creation and maintenance of accurate customer specifications on the relevant customer platforms
- Work closely with the concept, process and technical teams to gather, interpret and check relevant information through specification development
- Generation of right first-time specifications that drive right first-time artwork
- Responsible for ensuring all new and existing product specifications and artwork are in line with relevant policy, legislation and customer guidelines
- Creation of accurate and fully populated own brand specifications and pack copies
- Cross checking new internal factory specifications provided by the NPD department and subsequent maintenance of live factory specifications
- Overview of the Raw material, factory, QAS and finished product specifications to ensure that the information within them is accurate, correctly translated and aligned across them.
- Preparation of routine internal and customer reports as required relating to specifications.
- Part of the artwork sign off team
- Maintenance of a specification tracker, visible to the Technical team, that lists at which stage each specification is sitting and when it is due for a review
- To provide cover as required for other members of the Technical administration team across the business to cover absence or workload
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career in food manufacturing with a business that has the capacity to offer genuine career progression and a culture that promotes development of their staff.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply and I will get in touch to set up a call so we can discuss in more detail, I look forward to hearing from you!