Location – Buckinghamshire
£50k + benefits
Aim Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager in Buckinghamshire.
We are keen to speak to candidates with experience in packaging, WMS is essential, a background of working with food produce would be a bonus.
If you have experience in Warehouse management, have the relevant experience & are looking for your next challenge then get in touch.
- Review of warehouse operations, stock level correction & align WMS to be consistent with actual stock values through regular stock checks.
- Liaise and agree all manning levels, recruitment, training, development and the discipline of all personnel within your remit.
- To manage the whole environment for any given shift ensuring targets are met, driving efficiency and best practice through the existing workforce.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritise work load & handle all daily operational issues.
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of a large warehouse environment & are used to dealing with SAP systems & restructure of warehouse to maximise efficiencies.
- You need to be well organised, a strong team leader and excellent time management.
Interested? Know someone who might be? Please get in touch with me on 07595 668719, 0115 923 4651 or email your current CV to email@example.com