We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- “It is AIM’s partnership approach that really makes them stand out from the crowd. Engaging an AIM Interim is more than simply filling a role, Alan is always available to discuss developments and, drawing on his own experiences, provide another perspective on getting the best out of an assignment.”AMGroup Operations Director
- “We have now used the services of AIM to secure several key roles and have been suitably impressed by their ability to take a tough brief in terms of timescale and calibre and make it happen - the recent sourcing of a suitably skilled Italian speaking Operations professional within a matter of weeks was exemplary.”ARGroup Operations Director
- Professional to a " T" Ben has the approach of understanding both client and candidate by his approach to the industry and sectors needs and requirements, it's a fast paced market our there and Ben is a front runner. I would recommend Ben to anyone who is in need of a interim or permanent solution or indeed anyone looking for such a role for themselves. Contact Ben, above all else he has a sense of humour which you need if meeting with me as it's good to smile .ASSite Director
- I've read a lot of negativity on LinkedIn about recruiters and lack of response or feedback to candidates - bucking the general trend my experience of working with AIM was exceptionally positive! Not only did I get the job but I enjoyed the recruitment process due to regular updates received in the agreed timescale with helpful, human and humorous feedback which made the entire process easier and less nerve wracking. AIM were accessible using all forms of communication - initial phone call within 2 hours of applying for a role, video call within 2 days, immediate feedback post interview and frequent calls , texts and email with updates as queries came up. The approach from AIM provides very much a personalised touch, focused on whether I was the right fit for the role technically culturally and personality wise and supporting me through the testing requirements. AIM develop strong relationships with clients by only presenting realistic candidates so as a candidate I received the benefit of that relationship - I wasn’t just a CV, I was presented as a ‘person' who really might be what they were looking for. I will use AIM again if changing roles (or recruiting) and would strongly recommend them - they’re different from the rest !CPSenior Technical Manager
- “When you get value for money sometimes it is worth paying a little extra to make sure that you find a quality solution that is the right fit for your business.”MGOwner
- I would like to thank you for all your help with finding the right role for me, the whole experience of looking for a new role is normally fragmented, frustrating and very time consuming but, I must say that the whole process of looking for my next opportunity from start to finish was made so much easier by AIM Recruitment. Firstly you listened to my needs and concerns and tailored the job search for suitable vacancies, once we had discussed and finalised on a particular role suitable for my needs we held Skype chats so that we could talk without sending lots of messages or using lots of phone calls and also provide that personal touch of actually seeing the person that I was dealing with. Secondly we had several update calls at each stage of the process where we would both update each other on the progress we both were making this allowed any issues/questions to be resolved quickly, and good feedback exchanged. The calls also come across as you really did care about helping me and I was not just a number. Thirdly you had the time to go through any additional interview techniques that would be useful to myself also if you were not available then another member of your team would be able to help and always seemed to be up to speed where we were in the process which was refreshing as this was not the case when I spoke to other recruitment companies. Lastly you kept in contact even once I had accepted a new position you did not just stop communicating, this was especially welcomed as I didn't feel like just another statistic on your companies books. Even once I start my new position I know that you will follow up on how things are going and will help with any teething issues I may encounter which is very reassuring on my part. So once again a big thank you to the AIM team for making this experience as enjoyable as it could be.DWHSE Manager