We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- “It is AIM’s partnership approach that really makes them stand out from the crowd. Engaging an AIM Interim is more than simply filling a role, Alan is always available to discuss developments and, drawing on his own experiences, provide another perspective on getting the best out of an assignment.”AMGroup Operations Director
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)
- "AIM supported me to find a new role. Following a telephone conversation I met with the consultant to discuss matters further. I found him to be very professional and diligent. It was obvious that he knows his business very well. I was kept updated following our meeting and I have had an exciting interview with a potential employer as a consequence of the in-depth knowledge of my requirements and knowing where to place me unlike other recruiters who have tried to put me forward for just about anything. I will keep in touch with AIM even after they find me a position."RK CDM H&S Manager
- "Very professional to deal with and never give less than 100% help as a recruiter. Always willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure clients get the best possible opportunity"SSShift Manager
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director
- "I have always been impressed with the speed and energy that AIM deliver interim opportunities. I am proud to work inside AIMs' portfolio of high performing interims. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM ."HRInterim Operations Manager