We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- "I have worked with AIM on a number of key appointments over recent months, their ability to understand the client's brief quickly and supply top quality candidates within a demanding time scales is second to none."NAOperations Director
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim