We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- “It is AIM’s partnership approach that really makes them stand out from the crowd. Engaging an AIM Interim is more than simply filling a role, Alan is always available to discuss developments and, drawing on his own experiences, provide another perspective on getting the best out of an assignment.”AMGroup Operations Director
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director
- "AIM are professional and meticulous, this has been my first time as an interim and I have felt supported all through the process. Thanks, a very satisfied client."PJInterim Engineering Manager
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- I've read a lot of negativity on LinkedIn about recruiters and lack of response or feedback to candidates - bucking the general trend my experience of working with AIM was exceptionally positive! Not only did I get the job but I enjoyed the recruitment process due to regular updates received in the agreed timescale with helpful, human and humorous feedback which made the entire process easier and less nerve wracking. AIM were accessible using all forms of communication - initial phone call within 2 hours of applying for a role, video call within 2 days, immediate feedback post interview and frequent calls , texts and email with updates as queries came up. The approach from AIM provides very much a personalised touch, focused on whether I was the right fit for the role technically culturally and personality wise and supporting me through the testing requirements. AIM develop strong relationships with clients by only presenting realistic candidates so as a candidate I received the benefit of that relationship - I wasn’t just a CV, I was presented as a ‘person' who really might be what they were looking for. I will use AIM again if changing roles (or recruiting) and would strongly recommend them - they’re different from the rest !CPSenior Technical Manager
- "I have worked with Alan and AIM Interims for around 3 years – may even have been the first placement. During that time we have always had an open an honest dialogue about who the contract is with, what the client is expecting, how long it will run for, what the objectives are and my expectations for daily rates. On my interviews up to date Alan has always briefed the client with regards to my skill set so they are fully aware of what I can bring to the contract which means that the interview is not about who I am but what I can do to add value."DPInterim Technical Manager