We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- I would like to thank you for all your help with finding the right role for me, the whole experience of looking for a new role is normally fragmented, frustrating and very time consuming but, I must say that the whole process of looking for my next opportunity from start to finish was made so much easier by AIM Recruitment. Firstly you listened to my needs and concerns and tailored the job search for suitable vacancies, once we had discussed and finalised on a particular role suitable for my needs we held Skype chats so that we could talk without sending lots of messages or using lots of phone calls and also provide that personal touch of actually seeing the person that I was dealing with. Secondly we had several update calls at each stage of the process where we would both update each other on the progress we both were making this allowed any issues/questions to be resolved quickly, and good feedback exchanged. The calls also come across as you really did care about helping me and I was not just a number. Thirdly you had the time to go through any additional interview techniques that would be useful to myself also if you were not available then another member of your team would be able to help and always seemed to be up to speed where we were in the process which was refreshing as this was not the case when I spoke to other recruitment companies. Lastly you kept in contact even once I had accepted a new position you did not just stop communicating, this was especially welcomed as I didn't feel like just another statistic on your companies books. Even once I start my new position I know that you will follow up on how things are going and will help with any teething issues I may encounter which is very reassuring on my part. So once again a big thank you to the AIM team for making this experience as enjoyable as it could be.DWHSE Manager
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- "I have always been impressed with the speed and energy that AIM deliver interim opportunities. I am proud to work inside AIMs' portfolio of high performing interims. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM ."HRInterim Operations Manager
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director
- My time with AIM has been both enjoy and fruitful. Our initial meeting was informative and realistic and I've made more first contacts with potential employers than I’ve experienced in similar timescales. Great information regarding companies and roles and timely feedback post interviews. Support and communication continued after I started the contract. AIM are certainly at the top of my list.CSInterim Process Technologist
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)