We have worked with a wide range of clients from small companies to major blue chip organisations successfully placing both interim and permanent candidates.
We believe that a key driver of successful recruitment is a real appreciation of what our clients are truly looking for. With a detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and specialism within particular disciplines our clients find we speak their language.
Whilst we are guided by our clients and how they wish to approach their recruitment we welcome the opportunity to come out and meet with you to see for ourselves what you do and how you’re doing it. Developing genuine understanding of your unique work environment and being able to look beyond a job description into the heart of a business, its culture, its expectations and its aspirations is far more likely to result in a good pairing of candidate and client.
A Recipe for Success
1 Hungry Client
1 Challenging Role
1 AIM Recruitment Consultant
1000s of Potential Candidates
A pinch of realism
A whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role
- Ideally steep the AIM Recruitment Consultant in the sights, sounds and feel that surround the Hungry Client to prepare a solid base on which the finished product will rest secure and bind solidly.
- Blend the Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant well, taking time to fully appreciate the nuances as they get to know each other.
- Rest the blend of Hungry Client and AIM Recruitment Consultant in a warm place to prove. Maintain a close eye on progress to avoid the mix going flat.
- Reduce the Challenging Role into essentials and desirables. Work the material into a manageable block and keep close at hand.
- Sieve the 1000s of Potential Candidates to leave only the finest.
- Further distil the finest Potential Candidates to the healthiest and most tasty few.
- Sprinkle the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates with the pinch of realism and whole heap of enthusiasm for the business and role to make the juices flow.
- Take those healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates and place each in a bowl.
- Time must be spent preparing and dressing these prime ingredients to ensure their subtle blend of flavours and infusions neither overpower nor underwhelm when combined with the Challenging Role.
- Introduce the healthiest and most tasty few Potential Candidates to the Hungry Client and mix in the Challenging Role.
- Simmer over a moderate heat. Do not allow to boil over.
- Remove from the heat and allow to solidify.
- Once the combination is stable and firm place it on the solid base and decorate tastefully in the Hungry Clients colours.
As an Operations Director in a Bakery
As a Technical Manager in a meat processing plant
As an NPD technician in a cake factory
As an Engineering Manager on a frozen fish processing site
As a Planning Controller in a pie factory
The options are endless
What People Say About Us
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director
- “Having moved into interim management I was fortunate enough to be contacted by AIM Interims. AIM have not only placed me on excellent assignments, many running for in excess of 18 months, but have also given extensive support and advice relating to the terms of reference of the contracts.” The Team at AIM are very professional, but more importantly, they regard their Interims as the front line representatives of their business professionalism, client commitment, standards and ethos.”BFInterim Operations Manager
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- "AIM are very professional and approachable, I have worked on a number of different assignments for AIM Interims, I find their ability to match the clients’ needs to the interim resources available second to none. I am always happy to work with AIM and highly recommend them to other interims and clients who are looking for interims."PHInterim Engineering Manager
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- “I have just embarked on my third assignment with AIM Interims. Throughout my dealings with AIM they have been totally professional: assignments well suited to both my skills and the clients’ needs have been found promptly and efficiently, the team have provided helpful support when required and the administration is always capably handled.”ASInterim Technical Manager