Latest Interim Vacancies
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Night Shift Engineer (39645)Newark, Nottinghamshire
Engineering Manager (39644)West Midlands
Site Services Engineer (39647)West Bromwich
Development Chef (Health and Nutrition) (2990)AIM RecruitmentMidlands
Site Technical ManagerLincolnshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "I have known AIM for a number of years now both as a candidate and customer. With first class knowledge of the food industry they work tirelessly to find the right match for both parties. I would not hesitate to recommend AIM."AFInterim CEO
- "Very professional to deal with and never give less than 100% help as a recruiter. Always willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure clients get the best possible opportunity"SSShift Manager
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- “AIM's extensive knowledge of the food industry has proved invaluable in providing me with quality interim and permanent staff over a range of disciplines. This, combined with their excellent response time, certainly makes AIM a preferred provider.”EWHead of Human Resources
- My time with AIM has been both enjoy and fruitful. Our initial meeting was informative and realistic and I've made more first contacts with potential employers than I’ve experienced in similar timescales. Great information regarding companies and roles and timely feedback post interviews. Support and communication continued after I started the contract. AIM are certainly at the top of my list.CSInterim Process Technologist
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...