Latest Interim Vacancies
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Technical Services CoordinatorSouth East
Operations DirectorA UK market leaderNW London
Various Factory Management Positions – Middle East/AfricaMiddle East/Africa
Assistant Technical ManagerNorth East Lincolnshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- As a Client I have always found AIM to be very well connected within the industry and always professional and responsive in their approach. I have now worked with AIM on 2 assignments in my interim career and have found both the be challenging and rewarding. AIM's admin/back office has always been seamless, working with them is very simple and straight forward.JPInterim Engineering Manager
- "I have worked with AIM for over three years both as a candidate and a client. Success is directly attributed to a determined approach in delivering on promises through concise matching of candidates to the clients’ requirements and vice versa. Additionally, I believe the ability to "get things done" and effective communication gives an edge over the competition. I would recommend AIM to any prospective candidate and/or client."GYSupply Chain Manager
- "AIM are very professional and approachable, I have worked on a number of different assignments for AIM Interims, I find their ability to match the clients’ needs to the interim resources available second to none. I am always happy to work with AIM and highly recommend them to other interims and clients who are looking for interims."PHInterim Engineering Manager
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- I've read a lot of negativity on LinkedIn about recruiters and lack of response or feedback to candidates - bucking the general trend my experience of working with AIM was exceptionally positive! Not only did I get the job but I enjoyed the recruitment process due to regular updates received in the agreed timescale with helpful, human and humorous feedback which made the entire process easier and less nerve wracking. AIM were accessible using all forms of communication - initial phone call within 2 hours of applying for a role, video call within 2 days, immediate feedback post interview and frequent calls , texts and email with updates as queries came up. The approach from AIM provides very much a personalised touch, focused on whether I was the right fit for the role technically culturally and personality wise and supporting me through the testing requirements. AIM develop strong relationships with clients by only presenting realistic candidates so as a candidate I received the benefit of that relationship - I wasn’t just a CV, I was presented as a ‘person' who really might be what they were looking for. I will use AIM again if changing roles (or recruiting) and would strongly recommend them - they’re different from the rest !CPSenior Technical Manager
- "AIM supported me to find a new role. Following a telephone conversation I met with the consultant to discuss matters further. I found him to be very professional and diligent. It was obvious that he knows his business very well. I was kept updated following our meeting and I have had an exciting interview with a potential employer as a consequence of the in-depth knowledge of my requirements and knowing where to place me unlike other recruiters who have tried to put me forward for just about anything. I will keep in touch with AIM even after they find me a position."RK CDM H&S Manager
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...