Latest Permanent Vacancies
Quality Supervisor – Nights – Northamptonshire – £23kAnywhere
Specification Technologist – Northamptonshire – £26-28KAnywhere
Technical Sales Manager – ThailandAnywhere
Bakery Plant Manager – UAEUAE
Multi-skilled Engineer (2969)Crewe, Cheshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director
- “I am currently in the middle of my third consecutive interim consignment with AIM Interims. As food specialists they are very impressive with the professionalism and fairness that they show when striking the essential balance between interim manager and client. They have a thorough understanding of both and can create win/win situations.”DHInterim Operations Director
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- “I have just embarked on my third assignment with AIM Interims. Throughout my dealings with AIM they have been totally professional: assignments well suited to both my skills and the clients’ needs have been found promptly and efficiently, the team have provided helpful support when required and the administration is always capably handled.”ASInterim Technical Manager
- "AIM have got me more contracts than any other Interim Recruiter that I deal with. They took the time to actually meet with me, not just once but on several occasions and appreciate the importance to me of not firing my CV off to anyone and everyone just because on paper I am a match for a contract. They actually know me and match me to clients I have a good chance of fitting with. This has long been a feature of AIM and its very reassuring that the company is maintaining the standards it set out with."WAInterim Technical Manager
- "AIM supported me to find a new role. Following a telephone conversation I met with the consultant to discuss matters further. I found him to be very professional and diligent. It was obvious that he knows his business very well. I was kept updated following our meeting and I have had an exciting interview with a potential employer as a consequence of the in-depth knowledge of my requirements and knowing where to place me unlike other recruiters who have tried to put me forward for just about anything. I will keep in touch with AIM even after they find me a position."RK CDM H&S Manager
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...