Latest Interim Vacancies
Interim Warehouse / Inbound Manager – 2 Months – Fresh ProduceSouth West Midlands
Interim Planning Manager – South Wales – Protein – 3 Months (39594)South Wales
Operations & CI
Interim Production Manager – South Wales – Protein – 3 Months (39665)South Wales
Operations & CI
Middle East – Various Management Level Roles – Middle EastMiddle East
HR OpportunitiesNationwide & Overseas
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "AIM have got me more contracts than any other Interim Recruiter that I deal with. They took the time to actually meet with me, not just once but on several occasions and appreciate the importance to me of not firing my CV off to anyone and everyone just because on paper I am a match for a contract. They actually know me and match me to clients I have a good chance of fitting with. This has long been a feature of AIM and its very reassuring that the company is maintaining the standards it set out with."WAInterim Technical Manager
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- "I have found AIM's recruitment consultants to be professional, personable and very helpful. The standard of written presentation skills is very high and they work with people in a very collaborative fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM and would work with them again should the opportunity arise."JFQuality Assurance & Technical Manager
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- "I have worked with AIM on a number of key appointments over recent months, their ability to understand the client's brief quickly and supply top quality candidates within a demanding time scales is second to none."NAOperations Director
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...