Latest Interim Vacancies
NPD Technologist – 39668AIM RecruitmentMidlands
Interim Technical ManagerAnywhere
Contract Multi-Skilled Engineers – Electrical Bias – ShropshireShropshire
Interim General Manager – Primary MeatsAnywhere
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) – ContractAnywhere
Latest Permanent Vacancies
Multi-Skilled Engineer – FoodAnywhere
Supply Chain Auditor (Technical)North East Lincolnshire
Retail Technical ManagerNorth East Lincolnshire
Specification TechnologistNorth East Lincolnshire
Technical ManagerSouth Lincolnshire
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- “AIM's extensive knowledge of the food industry has proved invaluable in providing me with quality interim and permanent staff over a range of disciplines. This, combined with their excellent response time, certainly makes AIM a preferred provider.”EWHead of Human Resources
- "I have worked with AIM for over three years both as a candidate and a client. Success is directly attributed to a determined approach in delivering on promises through concise matching of candidates to the clients’ requirements and vice versa. Additionally, I believe the ability to "get things done" and effective communication gives an edge over the competition. I would recommend AIM to any prospective candidate and/or client."GYSupply Chain Manager
- I've read a lot of negativity on LinkedIn about recruiters and lack of response or feedback to candidates - bucking the general trend my experience of working with AIM was exceptionally positive! Not only did I get the job but I enjoyed the recruitment process due to regular updates received in the agreed timescale with helpful, human and humorous feedback which made the entire process easier and less nerve wracking. AIM were accessible using all forms of communication - initial phone call within 2 hours of applying for a role, video call within 2 days, immediate feedback post interview and frequent calls , texts and email with updates as queries came up. The approach from AIM provides very much a personalised touch, focused on whether I was the right fit for the role technically culturally and personality wise and supporting me through the testing requirements. AIM develop strong relationships with clients by only presenting realistic candidates so as a candidate I received the benefit of that relationship - I wasn’t just a CV, I was presented as a ‘person' who really might be what they were looking for. I will use AIM again if changing roles (or recruiting) and would strongly recommend them - they’re different from the rest !CPSenior Technical Manager
- "AIM are very professional and approachable, I have worked on a number of different assignments for AIM Interims, I find their ability to match the clients’ needs to the interim resources available second to none. I am always happy to work with AIM and highly recommend them to other interims and clients who are looking for interims."PHInterim Engineering Manager
- I would not hesitate to recommend Benjamin to any talented interim looking for a new challenge. I found his attitude & commitment totally professional in every manner.MWOperations Consultant
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...