Latest Permanent Vacancies
Lead Automation EngineerGermany
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days)Nottingham
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)Nottingham
Global commissioning Engineer / International Service EngineerUK & International
AIM Recruitment is a dedicated supplier of both interim and executive managers to the food industry throughout the UK. Applying the benefits of over 20 years of hands-on experience in the food industry we analyse and match our clients’ requirements to the core strengths of our candidates across a range of disciplines in food manufacturing.
Select One of Our Specialist Disciplines Below to Find a Vacancy Suited to You.
Need a Vacancy Filled?
AIM’s excellent reputation within food manufacturing recruitment is founded on providing clients and candidates with a well-rounded, honest and strategic approach to the recruitment process. Take the hassle out of recruitment and let us find the right employee for you.
What People Say About Us
- "AIM are professional and meticulous, this has been my first time as an interim and I have felt supported all through the process. Thanks, a very satisfied client."PJInterim Engineering Manager
- "I have worked with AIM on a number of key appointments over recent months, their ability to understand the client's brief quickly and supply top quality candidates within a demanding time scales is second to none."NAOperations Director
- “I have worked with AIM Interims consistently for the last four years and have just been placed on my 5th consecutive assignment. Their professionalism and support throughout this period has been outstanding. One of AIM's main attributes which never ceases to impress me is their sheer determination to find the right positions for their people. I am both pleased and proud to be associated with the company.”MMInterim General Manager
- "I have worked with AIM for over four years during this time they have supplied many permanent and interim resources to a number of businesses I have worked with. They are quick to understand the clients brief as well as understanding the organisations culture with which the candidates would be working in. "NAOperations Director
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
“Faced with a business losing £16 million a year you have to gain control as quickly as possible, the speed and efficiency with which AIM was able to source the right people to support our recovery programme made a real difference.
Alan clearly understood the issues and challenges we faced at Minsterley and did a great job in finding experienced food industry professionals who were able to hit the ground running and add real value from day one.”KGMD
Our chosen charity for 2018 is Guide Dogs for the blind; and whilst we will be supporting them throughout...
There’s a “whoop!” across the office, high 5s all round. Another recruiter has successfully gained a coveted place on...
Contingency Recruitment v Retained Recruitment – Chalk v Cheese How often have you struggled to fill a vacancy despite...
A genuine recruiter opportunity – this is not Tinder, but if it was… What’s the most important aspect of...
Interim Management is the provision of expertise and specialism to a business on a short- to medium-term contract basis...
Lesson 1 – It’s all about time October 2017 Successful recruitment is about being fast and being first,...
CVs of all applicants are carefully considered. In order to maintain our reputation as providers of strong, high calibre...
We have an unrivalled access to a network of decision makers within the food manufacturing industry which gives us...
Having painstakingly compiled a brief of our client’s recruitment needs candidates are sourced through search and selection, advertising and...
Do not feel intimidated by the prospect of the interview. You have been invited for a reason. The interviewer…
Your CV is your ultimate marketing tool; your means of demonstrating that you have what it takes to fulfil...