We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Executive Vacancies
- "I've worked with AIM a few times as an interim and always found them to be professional, pro-active and keen to get the best for their interims".SFInterim Technical Manager
- "I have found AIM's recruitment consultants to be professional, personable and very helpful. The standard of written presentation skills is very high and they work with people in a very collaborative fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM and would work with them again should the opportunity arise."JFQuality Assurance & Technical Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- "One of the good guys. Straightforward, hardworking and honest. A valuable contact for interims. I will certainly be working with them again. "GWInterim Production/Operations Manager
- "I have worked with AIM for over three years both as a candidate and a client. Success is directly attributed to a determined approach in delivering on promises through concise matching of candidates to the clients’ requirements and vice versa. Additionally, I believe the ability to "get things done" and effective communication gives an edge over the competition. I would recommend AIM to any prospective candidate and/or client."GYSupply Chain Manager
- “When you get value for money sometimes it is worth paying a little extra to make sure that you find a quality solution that is the right fit for your business.”MGOwner