We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- "AIM supported me to find a new role. Following a telephone conversation I met with the consultant to discuss matters further. I found him to be very professional and diligent. It was obvious that he knows his business very well. I was kept updated following our meeting and I have had an exciting interview with a potential employer as a consequence of the in-depth knowledge of my requirements and knowing where to place me unlike other recruiters who have tried to put me forward for just about anything. I will keep in touch with AIM even after they find me a position."RK CDM H&S Manager
- "I have used AIM's services recently, and found them different than quite a few other recruitment consultants I worked with. I was given refreshingly open and honest feedback which was very helpful. Assistance on the recruitment process was straight to the point and concise in a friendly manner. I am happy to their services again."YLLearning and Development Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
- “We have now used the services of AIM to secure several key roles and have been suitably impressed by their ability to take a tough brief in terms of timescale and calibre and make it happen - the recent sourcing of a suitably skilled Italian speaking Operations professional within a matter of weeks was exemplary.”ARGroup Operations Director
- "I have found AIM's recruitment consultants to be professional, personable and very helpful. The standard of written presentation skills is very high and they work with people in a very collaborative fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM and would work with them again should the opportunity arise."JFQuality Assurance & Technical Manager
- I would like to thank you for all your help with finding the right role for me, the whole experience of looking for a new role is normally fragmented, frustrating and very time consuming but, I must say that the whole process of looking for my next opportunity from start to finish was made so much easier by AIM Recruitment. Firstly you listened to my needs and concerns and tailored the job search for suitable vacancies, once we had discussed and finalised on a particular role suitable for my needs we held Skype chats so that we could talk without sending lots of messages or using lots of phone calls and also provide that personal touch of actually seeing the person that I was dealing with. Secondly we had several update calls at each stage of the process where we would both update each other on the progress we both were making this allowed any issues/questions to be resolved quickly, and good feedback exchanged. The calls also come across as you really did care about helping me and I was not just a number. Thirdly you had the time to go through any additional interview techniques that would be useful to myself also if you were not available then another member of your team would be able to help and always seemed to be up to speed where we were in the process which was refreshing as this was not the case when I spoke to other recruitment companies. Lastly you kept in contact even once I had accepted a new position you did not just stop communicating, this was especially welcomed as I didn't feel like just another statistic on your companies books. Even once I start my new position I know that you will follow up on how things are going and will help with any teething issues I may encounter which is very reassuring on my part. So once again a big thank you to the AIM team for making this experience as enjoyable as it could be.DWHSE Manager
- "I have known AIM for a number of years now both as a candidate and customer. With first class knowledge of the food industry they work tirelessly to find the right match for both parties. I would not hesitate to recommend AIM."AFInterim CEO