We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Executive Vacancies
- “When you get value for money sometimes it is worth paying a little extra to make sure that you find a quality solution that is the right fit for your business.”MGOwner
- "I have known AIM for a number of years now both as a candidate and customer. With first class knowledge of the food industry they work tirelessly to find the right match for both parties. I would not hesitate to recommend AIM."AFInterim CEO
- "I have worked with AIM on a number of key appointments over recent months, their ability to understand the client's brief quickly and supply top quality candidates within a demanding time scales is second to none."NAOperations Director
“Faced with a business losing £16 million a year you have to gain control as quickly as possible, the speed and efficiency with which AIM was able to source the right people to support our recovery programme made a real difference.
Alan clearly understood the issues and challenges we faced at Minsterley and did a great job in finding experienced food industry professionals who were able to hit the ground running and add real value from day one.”KGMD
- "AIM have got me more contracts than any other Interim Recruiter that I deal with. They took the time to actually meet with me, not just once but on several occasions and appreciate the importance to me of not firing my CV off to anyone and everyone just because on paper I am a match for a contract. They actually know me and match me to clients I have a good chance of fitting with. This has long been a feature of AIM and its very reassuring that the company is maintaining the standards it set out with."WAInterim Technical Manager
- "I have worked with Alan and AIM Interims for around 3 years – may even have been the first placement. During that time we have always had an open an honest dialogue about who the contract is with, what the client is expecting, how long it will run for, what the objectives are and my expectations for daily rates. On my interviews up to date Alan has always briefed the client with regards to my skill set so they are fully aware of what I can bring to the contract which means that the interview is not about who I am but what I can do to add value."DPInterim Technical Manager