We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- "AIM are professional and meticulous, this has been my first time as an interim and I have felt supported all through the process. Thanks, a very satisfied client."PJInterim Engineering Manager
- “We have now used the services of AIM to secure several key roles and have been suitably impressed by their ability to take a tough brief in terms of timescale and calibre and make it happen - the recent sourcing of a suitably skilled Italian speaking Operations professional within a matter of weeks was exemplary.”ARGroup Operations Director
- “When you get value for money sometimes it is worth paying a little extra to make sure that you find a quality solution that is the right fit for your business.”MGOwner
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- “AIM's extensive knowledge of the food industry has proved invaluable in providing me with quality interim and permanent staff over a range of disciplines. This, combined with their excellent response time, certainly makes AIM a preferred provider.”EWHead of Human Resources