We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- "I have used AIM's services recently, and found them different than quite a few other recruitment consultants I worked with. I was given refreshingly open and honest feedback which was very helpful. Assistance on the recruitment process was straight to the point and concise in a friendly manner. I am happy to their services again."YLLearning and Development Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
- "I have always been impressed with the speed and energy that AIM deliver interim opportunities. I am proud to work inside AIMs' portfolio of high performing interims. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM ."HRInterim Operations Manager
- “I have worked with AIM Interims consistently for the last four years and have just been placed on my 5th consecutive assignment. Their professionalism and support throughout this period has been outstanding. One of AIM's main attributes which never ceases to impress me is their sheer determination to find the right positions for their people. I am both pleased and proud to be associated with the company.”MMInterim General Manager
- Professional to a " T" Ben has the approach of understanding both client and candidate by his approach to the industry and sectors needs and requirements, it's a fast paced market our there and Ben is a front runner. I would recommend Ben to anyone who is in need of a interim or permanent solution or indeed anyone looking for such a role for themselves. Contact Ben, above all else he has a sense of humour which you need if meeting with me as it's good to smile .ASSite Director
- "I've worked with AIM a few times as an interim and always found them to be professional, pro-active and keen to get the best for their interims".SFInterim Technical Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager