We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- "I have worked with Alan and AIM Interims for around 3 years – may even have been the first placement. During that time we have always had an open an honest dialogue about who the contract is with, what the client is expecting, how long it will run for, what the objectives are and my expectations for daily rates. On my interviews up to date Alan has always briefed the client with regards to my skill set so they are fully aware of what I can bring to the contract which means that the interview is not about who I am but what I can do to add value."DPInterim Technical Manager
- "AIM are professional and meticulous, this has been my first time as an interim and I have felt supported all through the process. Thanks, a very satisfied client."PJInterim Engineering Manager
- “Refreshingly honest – Alan’s background in the industry is clearly demonstrated in his consultative approach to recruitment. His understanding of the food industry and knowledge of the candidates means the service AIM provides is right on target.”CPHuman Resources Director