We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- “It is AIM’s partnership approach that really makes them stand out from the crowd. Engaging an AIM Interim is more than simply filling a role, Alan is always available to discuss developments and, drawing on his own experiences, provide another perspective on getting the best out of an assignment.”AMGroup Operations Director
- “When you get value for money sometimes it is worth paying a little extra to make sure that you find a quality solution that is the right fit for your business.”MGOwner
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- "I have worked with AIM for over four years during this time they have supplied many permanent and interim resources to a number of businesses I have worked with. They are quick to understand the clients brief as well as understanding the organisations culture with which the candidates would be working in. "NAOperations Director
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- I've read a lot of negativity on LinkedIn about recruiters and lack of response or feedback to candidates - bucking the general trend my experience of working with AIM was exceptionally positive! Not only did I get the job but I enjoyed the recruitment process due to regular updates received in the agreed timescale with helpful, human and humorous feedback which made the entire process easier and less nerve wracking. AIM were accessible using all forms of communication - initial phone call within 2 hours of applying for a role, video call within 2 days, immediate feedback post interview and frequent calls , texts and email with updates as queries came up. The approach from AIM provides very much a personalised touch, focused on whether I was the right fit for the role technically culturally and personality wise and supporting me through the testing requirements. AIM develop strong relationships with clients by only presenting realistic candidates so as a candidate I received the benefit of that relationship - I wasn’t just a CV, I was presented as a ‘person' who really might be what they were looking for. I will use AIM again if changing roles (or recruiting) and would strongly recommend them - they’re different from the rest !CPSenior Technical Manager