We are regularly asked by clients to find candidates who are a match in personality and culture for their business, not just in skills and experience. Having spent the last 14 years building relationships and developing contacts at the very highest level in the food industry they trust us to know what they’re looking for.
We’d love to talk to you about your next career move, be it Interim or Permanent, all the better if we can do so in person over a cup of coffee (or tea) to get a true understanding of you, your skills, experience and aspirations for the future. Investing in really getting to know our clients and candidates drives our ability to make a good match.
Advertised vacancies feature below however many vacancies at this level are of a highly confidential nature and not listed. If we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Senior Executive Vacancies
- As a Client I have always found AIM to be very well connected within the industry and always professional and responsive in their approach. I have now worked with AIM on 2 assignments in my interim career and have found both the be challenging and rewarding. AIM's admin/back office has always been seamless, working with them is very simple and straight forward.JPInterim Engineering Manager
- My time with AIM has been both enjoy and fruitful. Our initial meeting was informative and realistic and I've made more first contacts with potential employers than I’ve experienced in similar timescales. Great information regarding companies and roles and timely feedback post interviews. Support and communication continued after I started the contract. AIM are certainly at the top of my list.CSInterim Process Technologist
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- “AIM’s approach to finding the right candidate has been consistently focused, professional and very effective. I have now used them both as a candidate and client and would not hesitate to use them again.”RWManaging Director
- "I have found AIM to be a pleasure to work with showing sound knowledge of the food industry and where the key players are. They are proactive in providing good candidates when needed. Their knowledge of different roles and how they fit have been a great help in discussing potential issues and barriers in my role. Overall they strike a good balance in keeping interims engaged with the client and the agency "MMInterim Operations Manager
- “We have now used the services of AIM to secure several key roles and have been suitably impressed by their ability to take a tough brief in terms of timescale and calibre and make it happen - the recent sourcing of a suitably skilled Italian speaking Operations professional within a matter of weeks was exemplary.”ARGroup Operations Director