Salary – up to £45k DOE
We are recruiting an Engineering Manager with fresh produce experience to lead the engineering team working as part of SMT to deliver business objectives.
- Setting and delivering annual improvement plans for engineering, site facilities, H&S and environment.
- Awareness of relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Setting, monitoring and driving KPIs.
- Proactively communicating cross-functionally and leading team to respond to the operational needs of the business in the most cost effective manner.
- Providing coaching, PDR, mentoring, training and leadership-by-example.
- Implementing structured development programme to enhance skills of department.
- Setting site engineering standards.
- Managing routine maintenance programme.
- Process control to ensure consistently high quality product.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, moral and European directive requirements.
- Safe working practices.
- Setting and managing H&S of engineering staff and contractors.
- Accident and near miss investigations and taking action to reduce accidents and near misses.
- An energised pro-active leader, who can build capability, drive change, instill best practice and communicate well across the business.
- Holds recognised Engineering Qualification
- >5 years working hands on as an engineer or technician
- >5 years line management experience.
- >5 years food industry experience, ideally in the fresh produce sector.
- Broad knowledge of H&E legislation in a food factory environment ideally with IOSH.
For more information please get in touch – either email your CV to email@example.com or call on 07967 686964.