We are always keen to hear from talented food industry professionals, if we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role and we can work together to help you find it.
What People Say About Us
- "I have known AIM for a number of years now both as a candidate and customer. With first class knowledge of the food industry they work tirelessly to find the right match for both parties. I would not hesitate to recommend AIM."AFInterim CEO
- I would not hesitate to recommend AIM to any talented interim looking for a new challenge. I found their attitude & commitment totally professional in every manner.MWOperations Consultant
- "AIM take the time to conduct a thorough interview and feedback, with unnerving accuracy, strengths, areas for improvement and of focus, when introduced to a client. The effort made to understand a candidate (who doesn't pay the bills) can only reflect well on professionalism towards clients (who do) and ensure best fit for both parties and successful placements as a result. From personal experience, both candidate and client have been happy with the outcomes."JCProfessional Food Manufacturing Interim
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)
- "I have worked with AIM for over four years during this time they have supplied many permanent and interim resources to a number of businesses I have worked with. They are quick to understand the clients brief as well as understanding the organisations culture with which the candidates would be working in. "NAOperations Director