We are always keen to hear from talented food industry professionals, if we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role and we can work together to help you find it.
What People Say About Us
- “Having moved into interim management I was fortunate enough to be contacted by AIM Interims. AIM have not only placed me on excellent assignments, many running for in excess of 18 months, but have also given extensive support and advice relating to the terms of reference of the contracts.” The Team at AIM are very professional, but more importantly, they regard their Interims as the front line representatives of their business professionalism, client commitment, standards and ethos.”BFInterim Operations Manager
- "It was a pleasure to work with AIM who facilitated my appointment to my latest role. AIM is a professional service provider - responsive and took the time to understand the role I was looking for. I have no hesitation recommending them to those looking at exploring their next career move."ISCentral Investment Engineer (Capital Programme Manager)
- "AIM go that extra mile. Positive in approach and driven in attitude to find me employment. Professional, honest, trustworthy and totally reliable. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to pick up the phone and call AIM."ASOperations Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- "I've worked with AIM a few times as an interim and always found them to be professional, pro-active and keen to get the best for their interims".SFInterim Technical Manager
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director