We are always keen to hear from talented food industry professionals, if we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role and we can work together to help you find it.
Supply Chain & Planning Vacancies
What People Say About Us
- "I have found AIM's recruitment consultants to be professional, personable and very helpful. The standard of written presentation skills is very high and they work with people in a very collaborative fashion. I have no hesitation in recommending AIM and would work with them again should the opportunity arise."JFQuality Assurance & Technical Manager
- "AIM have got me more contracts than any other Interim Recruiter that I deal with. They took the time to actually meet with me, not just once but on several occasions and appreciate the importance to me of not firing my CV off to anyone and everyone just because on paper I am a match for a contract. They actually know me and match me to clients I have a good chance of fitting with. This has long been a feature of AIM and its very reassuring that the company is maintaining the standards it set out with."WAInterim Technical Manager
- "I have used AIM's services recently, and found them different than quite a few other recruitment consultants I worked with. I was given refreshingly open and honest feedback which was very helpful. Assistance on the recruitment process was straight to the point and concise in a friendly manner. I am happy to their services again."YLLearning and Development Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
“Faced with a business losing £16 million a year you have to gain control as quickly as possible, the speed and efficiency with which AIM was able to source the right people to support our recovery programme made a real difference.
Alan clearly understood the issues and challenges we faced at Minsterley and did a great job in finding experienced food industry professionals who were able to hit the ground running and add real value from day one.”KGMD
- My time with AIM has been both enjoy and fruitful. Our initial meeting was informative and realistic and I've made more first contacts with potential employers than I’ve experienced in similar timescales. Great information regarding companies and roles and timely feedback post interviews. Support and communication continued after I started the contract. AIM are certainly at the top of my list.CSInterim Process Technologist
- “I have worked with AIM Interims consistently for the last four years and have just been placed on my 5th consecutive assignment. Their professionalism and support throughout this period has been outstanding. One of AIM's main attributes which never ceases to impress me is their sheer determination to find the right positions for their people. I am both pleased and proud to be associated with the company.”MMInterim General Manager