We are always keen to hear from talented food industry professionals, if we’re not currently advertising a role that whets your appetite please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in your next role and we can work together to help you find it.
What People Say About Us
- "I have worked with AIM for over three years both as a candidate and a client. Success is directly attributed to a determined approach in delivering on promises through concise matching of candidates to the clients’ requirements and vice versa. Additionally, I believe the ability to "get things done" and effective communication gives an edge over the competition. I would recommend AIM to any prospective candidate and/or client."GYSupply Chain Manager
- "AIM are professional and meticulous, this has been my first time as an interim and I have felt supported all through the process. Thanks, a very satisfied client."PJInterim Engineering Manager
- As a Client I have always found AIM to be very well connected within the industry and always professional and responsive in their approach. I have now worked with AIM on 2 assignments in my interim career and have found both the be challenging and rewarding. AIM's admin/back office has always been seamless, working with them is very simple and straight forward.JPInterim Engineering Manager
- AIM's consultants are rare in their field, they are more of a consultant than most understanding that both parties are clients and not just one side, building up relationships rather than ticking boxes. I would not hesitate to recommend to either employee or employer.CAInterim Operations & Project Manager
- What makes AIM different and refreshing from my perspective as an Interim is the effort that they make not only in developing relationships with their candidates but also in using that understanding to ensure that they only propose roles for which I am both qualified and suited to from a character perspective. I have worked with AIM on a number of occasions over the years and they have never sent me to meet a client who has not then offered me a position. This suggests to me they put just as much effort into understanding the client business and the role as they do the candidate. Also unique in my experience is the support that AIM offer once the role has commenced - I know there is someone I can talk to for advice and support who will give good guidance considering the interests of both the candidate and the client business.JHInterim Technical Manager
- “Being relatively new to the interim arena I found the AIM team a breath of fresh air when compared with my experience of some of the "large agencies". AIM Interims are well connected, particularly in the food sector, and have a real sense of the "best fit" for you and the client. AIM’s expectations of their interims are high and this is reflected in the quality of opportunities. I have successfully completed 2 assignments and am about to commence my third, returning to a former client.”MPInterim Operations Director